Saturday, November 19, 2011

Hi friends!

I am sure you have all given up on me by now, but I'm back! I finally joined the rest of the human race and got a cool phone I can blog from.  For the next few weeks I will probably remind you of a Christmas elf because I will be making a bunch of presents in preparation for a month long visit with my family. Can't wait.

So I hope my family doesn't read my blog or the surprise will be ruined.

I had this Batman fabric laying around and I needed to use it before my almost 6 year old nephew outgrew his passion for batman.  my sister in law said he needed pillow cases so there you go.

The second item is a closet curtain for my 12 year old niece.  It's sort of massive so it was hard to photograph.

I'll work on taking pics of all the stuff I have made since August 24.  Yikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment