Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gingher Rotary Cutter

I am so excited about the rotary cutter I bought last night.  I often find myself overjoyed about fabric or an off the wall creative idea or some other artsy related interest of mine and I want to tell everyone I talk to about my latest treasure.  But after seeing too many blank stares looking back at me I have realized that there are only a select group of people in the world that can barely contain themselves in a fabric store, these are my people.  If you are reading this, you are probably my people and you might understand how awesome it is that I bought a left handed Gingher rotary cutter for like 16 bucks on Amazon.  It is normally $70 and for all you lefties out there, the right handed one was $45!  I guess there are some perks to being in the 10th percentile of handedness.  My grandmother got me a pair of Gingher left handed scissors a few years back and they have been amazing, I can't wait to try this thing out!

Update:  This thing is amazing!  I am in love, I can't stop gushing about it to anyone who will listen.  For one, it came in a super cute Gingher tin and I am a sucker for packaging.  For my first project I was cutting upholstery fabric and this thing cut thorugh it like butter, I didn't even have to apply alot of presure.  I am very pleased with this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment