Thursday, February 3, 2011

Houndstooth Sleeveless Cardigan/Sweaterdress Brainstorm

I bought this awsome fabric during a bit of a fabric shopping spree a few days ago.  I Love it.  I've been trying to decide what it wants to be.  I really don't want to use a pattern, I want to learn to make my own patterns.  A dress form would really help at this point.  I made a 'mockup'  the other night but it didn't come out like I wanted.  I think I'm going to continue to try to tweak the mockup until I have what I want.  Here are some pics from my brainstorming folder.   




The pics are not exactly what I'm going for but its something.  I only have one yard but the fabric is probably close to 60" wide, It should be because it was $30 something dollars a yard (except on sale).  Stay tuned for the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment